Sunday, March 14, 2010

breakout!






its into a week into my solemnisation & i am officially married. :) things just happened in a flash within split seconds, my status changed from ms see to mrs tan!! omg!! so funny esp when i have to change from saying "my bf my bf" to "my lao goooooooooong my laaaaaaooooooooo gong!!!!!" *so mushy, but i like!*

wakakakkakakakaka..... so funny!

can really feel the difference even though its just signing a piece of paper... not that i know how to describe how i felt, its just a feel of stability, i guess.. lolx!
felt the weight on my shoulder while reciting the vow..... hence, being me, as expected by most of the people, i letgo a drop of tear.. a drop only okie!

*******

In sickness, I will nurse you to health.

In health, I will nurture you.

In sadness, I will bring you joy.

In happiness, I will share it with you.

In poverty, I will make our love rich.

When you need arrangement, it will be from me.

When you need a helping hand, it will be mine.

With this ring as a token, I now marry you.

***************

No comments: