Wednesday, November 11, 2009

what should i do?

it been some time since i last blog... what should i talk about this nice cooling evening, with birdy busy snoring behind me?
this year has really really past super fast! too fast till i can even recall i jz had a Xmas party last year...
it just seems like yesterday!!!

this year is not a very good year for me.. many things happen, many many unpleasant things.. guess, xmas will not be the same for me anymore..
looked through my old pics, so much fun & laughter, everybody was putting on their best smile & laugh on those picts..... it made me smile too...

time to self-reflect:

1. why?
- a very big question, nobody can answer that W H Y ? not even myself.

2. happy?
- used to be cheerful & crazy, wonder where are they now?

3. stop thinking so much
- trying very hard but its not working..

4. forget it
- trying super hard too, you know its not easy.....

5. take a deep breathe!!! you will feel better... do something else to keep yourself occupied.

someone once told me "dont let your surrounding affect your day, YOU DETERMINE how it is going to be!"
- ok, i wana acheive that too......

so.. how? conclusion?
- ............................................................................................................
- just think of happy things
- just talk to my piggies
- staring at them make me smile too

No comments: